Zero failure tolerance is our constant.
Get a better view into our in-house, aircraft quality, custom offering and process.
Made and Manufactured in North America
For more than 50 years, DP Cast has been producing custom steel and aluminum investment castings for a North American Aerospace, nuclear and industrial client base. We have a proven track record in “aerospace-quality,” precision parts. In fact, both facility – and our experts – are certified to serve the exacting standards of the aerospace industry – so each part we make is precise and enduring. We apply that same care into every part, for every industry, ensuring quality – and saving our clients time and money.
Learn about our Vision, Core Values, Ethics & Standards of Conduct »
Learn about our Quality Policy »
Learn about our commitment to Environmental and Social Governance (ESG) »
Learn about our History
DP Cast specializes in parts optimization with the following in-house capabilities:
- ISO 9001:2015 & AS 9100D Certification by the prestigious Bureau Veritas
- A disciplined application of Functional Counter GravityTM, our in-house, proprietary fill control system, offering a consistent – repeatable – alternative for any casting – building in excellent physical properties.
- All of our castings are produced onsite from molds made at our facilities in Brampton, Canada and poured from our 5 melt furnaces.
- In-house design assistance provides a value-added service for customers in diverse industries
- Dimensional inspection capabilities use Coordinate Measurement Machine (CMM) Metrology
- Independent certification of material through spectroanalysis guarantees results – verifying and improving the material composition of your parts
- Qualified as a Laboratory Control at Source (LCS) and Non Destructive Testing Control at Source (NDTS) provider for select clients
- Level III-licensed inspections; Non-Destructive Testing facility and laboratory ensures top-quality products
We’re large enough to provide superior service and quality, yet nimble enough to meet clients’ needs on any scale. Our high level of expertise and commitment to continuous improvement has allowed us to build strong, long-standing relationships since 1958, an investment in the interests of our clients, and a thorough knowledge of the industries associated with and supporting our products.
DP Cast has specialized in investment casting since 1958, creating precise custom parts of quality, strength, and integrity. Here’s a look back at some milestones, as well as key projects in which we were involved:
- Avro Canada CF-105 Arrow
- Massey Ferguson Square Hay Baler
- Delamere & Williams Tea Bag Packaging Machine
- DeHavilland Canada DHC-6 Twin Otter
- McDonnell Douglas DC-9
- Pratt & Whitney Canada PT6
- DeHavilland HMCS Bras d’Or (FHE 400)
- Westinghouse Steam Turbines
- McDonnell Douglas DC-10
- Canada Cup (1976)
- Pratt & Whitney Vendor Achievement Award Recipient
- Brighton Valves: Nuclear Valves
- General Dynamics: U.S. Airforce Missile
- Queen’s Silver Jubilee Commemorative Plaque (1977)
- Pratt & Whitney Canada PW100
- Babcock & Wilcox Boiler Bifurcates
- Coil Tube Rigs
- Mining Parts
- Electric Forklifts
- Mercedes-Benz: SUV Accessories
- Hand Tools
- Prison Hinges
- Choke Valves for Oilfield Services
- Twin Otter Parts
- DP Cast’s 50th Anniversary (2008)
- Anti-Vibration Jackleg Drill Handle
- ISO9001:2015 and AS9100D Certification by Bureau Veritas
Our own ongoing review of operations has also allowed us to sharpen our focus, and hone in on these next steps:
- Rebalanced and improved efficiencies in the production cycle
- Streamlined order and pricing processes
- Better information flow to our clients
- More responsive delivery timeframes
- Increased capability to do more complex parts
- And an improved overall customer experience
In short, we’re determined to maintain product quality, competitive pricing and timely delivery – while we grow.